1/12 Photos of Rich Fudge Ribbon Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This cake is moist and rich! I love the cheesecake filling in the middle!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Grease and flour, (I use baking cocoa instead), 10” bundt cake pan WELL.
- 3Prepare cake mix according to package directions! Adding instant pudding mix (dry), not prepared to the package directions).
- 4Pour batter into pan.
- 5Set aside. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk. Beat in egg and vanilla, beating til smooth.
- 6Spoon evenly over cake batter.
- 7Bake 50-55 minutes til toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool 10-15 minutes, CAREFULLY remove from pan onto cake plate. You may have to tap sides quite a bit to loosen, and I also ran a knife around edge to help loosen.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with white chocolate and/or chocolate glazes if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Fudge Ribbon Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.1
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 721.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g