From Gourmet Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small heavy saucepan melt chocolate and 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- 2Let mixture cool completely.
- 3In a large bowl with electric mixer cream together the remaining 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter and sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- 6Add flour and salt, stirring until mixture is blended well.
- 7Stir in the nuts.
- 8Pour the batter into a buttered and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan, smoothing the top. Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 9Let brownies cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5579.0
- Calories from Fat 3366
- Total Fat 374.0 g
- Saturated Fat 168.8 g
- Cholesterol 1122.5 mg
- Sodium 849.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 555.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.9 g
- Sugars 407.4 g
- Protein 75.0 g