Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 12 mins
this is a tasty fruit loaf from the breville instruction recipe book i got with my machine
Make and share this Rich Fruit Loaf Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- 290 ml water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon bread improver (can be optional)
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon mixed spice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
add at beep
- 1⁄3 cup mixed fruit
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 1 tablespoon prune, chopped
- 1 tablespoon glace cherries, halved (or your mix of fruit)
- place ingredients in order above or to your machines instructions.
- start on sweet setting with your crust colour selected.