1/1 Photo of Rich French Onion Soup
7 hrs 30 mins
Nicole Brummett's Note:
For all of those French onion soup lovers out there, here's one that can cook while you are doing everything else you have to do during your day. I got this one from Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, sauté onions in butter until crisp-tender.
- 2Transfer to an ungreased 5-quart slow cooker/crock pot.
- 3Add the broth, Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaves.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours or until the onions are tender.
- 5Discard bay leaves.
- 6Top each serving with french bread and cheeses.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich French Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 1395.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g