Recipe by Rita~
You can substitute pudding or fruits! Try it over pancakes or waffles! Toss in some cut up fruit and fill a crepe with this yummy dip.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
Very good. A nice blend of flavors - I especially liked the orange and pineapple in this. I found the coconut to be a bit too gritty and might leave that out next time. But overall, a good kid pleasing, easy and unusual dip. I served this with cut melons, pineapple and strawberries.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained