Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can substitute pudding or fruits! Try it over pancakes or waffles! Toss in some cut up fruit and fill a crepe with this yummy dip.
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order of ingredients.
- Blend on high speed till smooth.
- Chill for an hour to serve cold.
- Serve with fresh fruit,cookies,pound or angel food cake.
- If need be thin with a little juice.
Very good. A nice blend of flavors - I especially liked the orange and pineapple in this. I found the coconut to be a bit too gritty and might leave that out next time. But overall, a good kid pleasing, easy and unusual dip. I served this with cut melons, pineapple and strawberries.
Every week, DH and I raid the fruit section of the grocery store and pair with with a yummy dip. This is one of our favorites.. which is odd because I don't like pineapple and he doesn't like coconut?! I think because of the way the flavors blend - it's a 'tropical blend' more than a distinct taste. It would be great to bring to a party with many different preferences as I'm sure it would go over well.