Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I never made these, but they sound incredible! 8)
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Cut butter up and drop into a food processor with the sugar.
- Process to combine.
- Add the eggs, flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Process combining mixture well.
- On greased oven tray, press the mixture out to a 35x 30cm rectangle.
- Combine the condensed milk, coconut and chocolate chips; spread over dough.
- Bake 34-40 minutes, then cut into squares/bars.