Recipe by Baby Kato
My dad loved pork, this is one of his favourite ways to prepared pork chops...try them you'll see, how good they can be...come on I dare you!...If you like it spicy add more of the spices.
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick (4 - 6 chops)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Trim fat from pork chops.
- Slash the sides with a knife, in two or three places.
- Brown the chops in oil.
- Place the chops in a single layer in a large cooking dish.
- Blend all remaining ingredients together and pour over the pork chops.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 1 hour in a 350°F oven.