1/2 Photos of Rich Dark Chocolate Sorbet
This is a very grown up dessert! It's deliciously rich, seriously chocolaty and very easy to make...what more do you want?! Timings do not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the sugar, cocoa powder and the water into a saucepan; bring to the boil, stirring occasionally to prevent the sugar sticking. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2Take off the heat,then add the roughly chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has melted, then leave the mixture to cool.
- 3Pour into an ice cream maker and churn until frozen OR place in a freezer-proof container and freeze. Whisk after 45 minutes with a fork to break up the ice crystals. Repeat 3 times then freeze for at least 6 hours.
- 4Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving to soften.
- 5Very good served with some fresh raspberries!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Dark Chocolate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: