1/4 Photos of Rich Custard Butter Cake
1 hr 3 mins
Not your average butter cake! Custard powder added makes this rich enough to be decadent, but it is so easy to prepare. An old family favourite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celcius.
- 2Grease and line a 20cmx20cm square cake tin.
- 3Place all the ingredients into a large bowl.
- 4Beat on high for 2-3 minutes until combined and the mixture is thick and a light creamy colour.
- 5Pour into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Custard Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 122.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: