Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ohh,this is grrreat! 8)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a saucepan,combine;pudding,sugar,milk,blend well.
- Cook,stirring, over low heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Continue to cook without stirring until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Allow to boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat,& add butter quickly,beat until mixture thickens& loses gloss.
- Usually takes about 10-12 minutes.
- Pour mix into a greased 8 inch pan.
- Refridgerate to chill before cut into squares.
This was my first time making fudge, and the recipe was clear and easy to follow. The fudge tastes great. It didn't end up being as firm as I expected it to be..it's a little gooey.