- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan,combine;pudding,sugar,milk,blend well.
- Cook,stirring, over low heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Continue to cook without stirring until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Allow to boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat,& add butter quickly,beat until mixture thickens& loses gloss.
- Usually takes about 10-12 minutes.
- Pour mix into a greased 8 inch pan.
- Refridgerate to chill before cut into squares.