1/1 Photo of Rich Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk Shake
Yummy yummy in my tummy! Skip the booze and have for quick breakfast! Great dessert! I've also added bananas just to good! But go for any fruit you want!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups snickers ice cream (or chocolate, vanilla, etc.)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Frangelico (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined) or 1/4 cup Amaretto (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined) or 1/4 cup Godiva original chocolate liqueur (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined)
- 1In a blender, combine ice cream, liqueur, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk and ice cubes.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into glasses and serve with a straw.
- 4You can garnish with fresh berries or shaved chocolate.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk Shake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.2
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 428.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: