Yummy yummy in my tummy! Skip the booze and have for quick breakfast! Great dessert! I've also added bananas just to good! But go for any fruit you want!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups snickers ice cream (or chocolate, vanilla, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 12 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup Frangelico (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined) or 1⁄4 cup Amaretto (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined) or 1⁄4 cup Godiva original chocolate liqueur (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined)
- In a blender, combine ice cream, liqueur, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a straw.
- You can garnish with fresh berries or shaved chocolate.