Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
8) Awesome! The "cook time" includes chilling!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 9 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 ounces high-quality milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- unsweetened cocoa, sifted
- shaved semisweet chocolate or chocolate sprinkles
- In a med saucepan,on med-low heat,add butter,espresso powder,whipping cream& cinnamon.
- Cook until mixture bubbles around the edges,1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat& stir in chocolate until it is melted & smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl,cover and chill until firm (at least 3 hrs).
- Quickly,form the chocolate mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll balls into the cocoa, and then shaved chocolate or sprinkles.
- Place each truffle in mini paper muffin cups.
- Cover,and store in the fridge.