Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious recipe from Bernard Clayton
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Mix cornmeal, flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and then add milk, pour this into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Pour in the cream and butter.
- Pour the batter into a 13"x11" baking pan.
- bake in a 350F for 20-25 minutes.