Recipe by cfletcher
This is an absolutely delicious winter drink! It is rich and chocolatey and most of all, comforting! It warms your belly and just makes you feel good! The smell of the spices added to the rich, hot cocoa is subtle and won't overpower the drink...it just enhances the chocolate flavour! This mix makes a lot so you can do it once and then enjoy for a long time !
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not the powdered, instant chocolate)
- 5 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups hot chocolate powder
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then sift the ingredients into a large storage container (to get rid of any lumps).
- To make a mug of cocoa - Add boiling water to add 2 -3 tblsp. of the mixture.
- This can be stored for long periods -- if it lasts that long!