This is an absolutely delicious winter drink! It is rich and chocolatey and most of all, comforting! It warms your belly and just makes you feel good! The smell of the spices added to the rich, hot cocoa is subtle and won't overpower the drink...it just enhances the chocolate flavour! This mix makes a lot so you can do it once and then enjoy for a long time !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Then sift the ingredients into a large storage container (to get rid of any lumps).
- 3To make a mug of cocoa - Add boiling water to add 2 -3 tblsp. of the mixture.
- 4This can be stored for long periods -- if it lasts that long!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Cocoa - Chai Style
Serving Size: 1 (1847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 972.0
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 864.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 137.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g