Recipe by Pazuru
These brownies are so incredibly moist and rich but they still have little to no fat. Whenever I make them at my house, they're usually gone within a day or two. They can be cooked in almost any metal pan as long as the batter doesn't go any higher than 2/3s of the way up the sides but I usually use a 9 x 13 pan.They're great alone but taste even better reheated in the microwave for a few seconds with a dollop of whipped cream on the side.
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 236.59 ml cocoa
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4 eggs (or 8 egg whites, I usually do two normal eggs and 3 or 4 egg whites)
- 19.71 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 236.59 ml marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit ect
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pan or spray with pam.
- Combine applesauce and cocoa until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs gradually, making sure each one is thoroughly mixed inches.
- Add vanilla, flour and salt and mix until moist.
- Add any additions (nuts, fruit, marshmallows, spices ect.).
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 20-30 minutes depending on your oven. Try the toothpick trick at the 20 minute mark and if it comes up with only a few crumbs, the brownies are finished.