Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are scrumptious little snacks that you can make for a holiday gathering or for a quick snack. I found it on the net!
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup toasted ground almonds
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel (I prefer Nestle)
- 1⁄2 cup libby 100% pure pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- Combine crushed cookies, ground almonds, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin, and apple juice.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Dust with remaining powdered sugar just before serving.
- (Use melting directions on Nestle package for best results.).