- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups low-fat milk or 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan place sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch over medium-high heat.
- Add in milk gradually, while stirring constantly until the pudding starts to thicken up (apprx 5 min).
- Lower heat to medium-low and add chocolate and stir until it is melted and mixed in well.
- Continue heating for another 5 minutes and then remove from heat and cool for another 5 minutes.
- Then add vanilla in and put into bowls.
- Eat now, or put into fridge until ready to eat.