Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
These chewy, chunky cookies are rich and delicious!
Make and share this Rich Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and oil. Beat in eggs just until combined. Stir in brownie mix and water. Fold in the chopped candy bars and peanuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.