These muffins are dense, intensely chocolatey and not too bad for you considered that they are after all chocolate muffins. I hope youll enjoy them as much as we did! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big bowl combine flours, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2In a second bowl combine egg, milk and chocolate spread. Mix well to incorporate the chocolate spread.
- 3Add wet to dry ingredients and stir to combine. Do not overmix dough.
- 4Fold in chocolate covered raisins if using.
- 5Fill batter into prepared muffin tins and bake in the preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 6Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 97.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: