Prep 7 mins
Cook 2 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Family Time Dish.
- 6 ounces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons taster's choice 100% pure instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- MICROWAVE morsels and butter in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Dissolve Taster's Choice in hot water; stir into chocolate. Stir in vanilla extract; cool to room temperature.
- WHIP cream in small mixer bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into tall glasses; refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish as desired.