Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ice cream freezer required.
Make and share this Rich Chocolate Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, flour and salt in medium saucepan, gradually stir in milk.
- Blend in eggs, add baking chocolate.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils, boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla.
- Beat with wire whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Add light cream to chilled mixture.
- Freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
- For firmer ice cream, cover and freeze for several hours).