Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This rich chocolate cheesecake is perfect for any chocoholic.
- 500 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml icing sugar
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler and leave to cool for anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes.
- Cut up cream cheese into smaller pieces and beat well to soften in large bowl.
- Add icing sugar and the slightly cooled chocolate and beat well.
- In another large bowl beat the whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture with a large spoon.
- Transfer the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Decorate with additional chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 ½ - 2 hours.