1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Horrible Histories's Note:
This rich chocolate cheesecake is perfect for any chocoholic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler and leave to cool for anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes.
- 2Cut up cream cheese into smaller pieces and beat well to soften in large bowl.
- 3Add icing sugar and the slightly cooled chocolate and beat well.
- 4In another large bowl beat the whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- 5Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture with a large spoon.
- 6Transfer the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- 7Decorate with additional chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
- 8Chill in the fridge for 1 ½ - 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.5
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 398.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g