1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Norahs Girl's Note:
One of my(if somewhat calorie filled!)favourite ways to end a dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160C degrees.
- 2Lightly grease and line a 23cm spring form cake tin.
- 3Sift the flour into bowl and rub in the butter with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- 4Stir in the sugar and melted chocolate.
- 5Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the base of the tin and press down gently.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Beat the butter and sugar and melted chocolate until light and fluffy.
- 8Add the cheese and beat well.
- 9Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 10If you are using a vanilla pod, cut in half lengthways and scrape the seeds into the mixture, otherwise add the vanilla essense.
- 11Add the cornflour, yogurt and milk chocolate.
- 12Place the cake tin onto a flat baking tray and pour the filling into the shell.
- 13Decorate the top of the cake with the melted chocolate.
- 14Bake until the cake is firm around the edges, about 50 minutes.
- 15Leave to cool in the oven.
- 16Once the cake has cooled, chill until ready to serve.
- 17Dust with a little cocoa powder just before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.7
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 174.6 mg
- Sodium 354.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: