Rich Chocolate and Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with foil, smooth foil out as much as possible,then grease well.
- Mix the brownies as your package directs. Pour the brownie mix into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until smooth. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla. Mix until all is incorporated.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter to make an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until top has begun to slightly brown.
- Once cool, spread with chocolate frosting. Store in refrigerator.