Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
You gotta love chocolate and cheesecake!
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with foil, smooth foil out as much as possible,then grease well.
- Mix the brownies as your package directs. Pour the brownie mix into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until smooth. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla. Mix until all is incorporated.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter to make an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until top has begun to slightly brown.
- Once cool, spread with chocolate frosting. Store in refrigerator.