Young Living in Texas's Note:
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (23 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- food coloring, green (optional)
- 1Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- 2Spread into well greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- 4Beat cheese until fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- 6Add eggs, extract and food coloring.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Pour evenly over baked brownies.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11Spread frosting.
- 12FOR FROSTING: Mix cocoa, butter and milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- 13Remove from heat and add powdered sugar.
- 14Mix well.
- 15While frosting is warm spread on brownies.
- 16Store brownies covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1706 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6399.6
- Calories from Fat 2262
- Total Fat 251.3 g
- Saturated Fat 121.8 g
- Cholesterol 935.8 mg
- Sodium 3571.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 951.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 747.0 g
- Protein 96.3 g