Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of the best butterscotch dessert recipes around. Beware, these won't last long!
Make and share this Rich Butterscotch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 325°F.
- Grease a 13x9-in baking pan.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat the butterscotch chips and butter until melted about 1-1/2-2 mins, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Add the cracker crumbs to the melted butter and melted butterscotch chips; set aside 2/3 cup.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into greased prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetened milk, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, or until bars tests for done.
- Cool, cut in bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.