One of the best butterscotch dessert recipes around. Beware, these won't last long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 325°F.
- 2Grease a 13x9-in baking pan.
- 3In a microwave-safe dish, heat the butterscotch chips and butter until melted about 1-1/2-2 mins, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- 4Add the cracker crumbs to the melted butter and melted butterscotch chips; set aside 2/3 cup.
- 5Press the remaining crumb mixture into greased prepared pan.
- 6In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 7Add the sweetened milk, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 8Stir in pecans.
- 9Pour over the crust.
- 10Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- 11Bake for 30-35 mins, or until bars tests for done.
- 12Cool, cut in bars.
- 13Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Butterscotch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2971.5
- Calories from Fat 1741
- Total Fat 193.5 g
- Saturated Fat 101.6 g
- Cholesterol 407.4 mg
- Sodium 1584.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 280.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 235.5 g
- Protein 39.9 g