Recipe by kcocoangela
Salmon Saute must be a regular dish for seafood lover. Then why not add some oriental flavor to it for a change?
- 250 g salmon
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons miso, paste
- 100 ml soy milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin the salmon if desired and cut in 1 & 1/2 inch square. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Combine soy milk and Miso paste (awase or regular) and blend well.
- Coat the salmon with some flour. Shake off excess flour. Heat some oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook salmon, skin down, until golden on both side.
- Add the white wine, cover and cook until the salmon is done. Put aside and keep warm.
- In the same pan with remaining liquid, add the mixture of soy milk and Miso, heat it over medium heat till desired thickness. Take care not make it too salty! Taste and adjust with some more soy milk id desired.
- Arrange the salmon and vegetable, pour the sauce over and serve. In case you want to reheat the salmon and veggies in the sauce, try not over cook, because the sauce quickly gets thick and salty.