Recipe by White Rose Child
I mixed this up late on a cold rainy homework-y afternoon- and it was good, so I thought I'd keep it around ;-) Note: I put their amounts as "scant" but you could just be slightly generous with the other ingredients, if you use the full 2/3 c. each of liquid.
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla soymilk (scant)
- 2⁄3 cup water (scant)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium, watching carefully till it's bubbling. Turn down the heat to low and let it simmer very gently, mostly covered, for 3 minutes or so (say, while you fold that batch of laundry).
- Pour into a cup and enjoy.