Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ohhh,a nice twist rather that the cream cheese.8)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x9 baking pan.
- In bowl,combine flour,1/2 cup of the sugar,baking powder,& salt.
- Add half and half,butter,1 beaten egg,and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Spoon the batter evenly into pan.
- Then sprinkle blueberries over the batter.
- Combine the remaining beaten eggs, ricotta,& the 1/2 cup sugar,cornstarch,vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Spoon evenly over berries.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until knife in middle comes out clean.
- Let cool well before cutting into bars.
These were good and not super sweet. I still wish I hadn't eaten so many though.