Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and yummy! Very important, Be sure to use 1 CUP of Cool Whip for the pudding and the rest for the topping!!
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- vanilla wafer
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- In a mixing bowl, put condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding and mix with mixer until blended.
- Put in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 CUP Cool Whip to mixture and mix with mixer.
- Put vanilla wafers in dish, pudding next, sliced bananas and repeat.
- Top with Cool Whip.
toooooo much cream too creamy..but i like it overall thanks for posting this recipe.
Rich and creamy! I looked and looked for the vanilla wafers come to find out my son ate them. So I made it without them. This is a keeper. These ingredients can be kept on hand for a quick dessert for unexpected guest! Unless you have a son that eats you out of house and home! Quick & easy to make!