- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread shredded cheese in the bottom of pie crust.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream and milk.
- Season with hot sauce, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour filling over shredded cheese in the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.