A rich custard pie made with cheddar cheese, similar to quiche.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Spread shredded cheese in the bottom of pie crust.
- 3In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream and milk.
- 4Season with hot sauce, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 5Pour filling over shredded cheese in the pie crust.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich and Savory Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.0 mg
- Sodium 386.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g