- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup ragu rich & meaty italian sausage peppers and onion pasta sauce with meat (or make your favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- On greased baking sheet, unroll dough; cut in half lengthwise.
- Spread 1/4 cup ricotta cheese over each half leaving a 3/4 inch edge.
- Top each half with 1/2 cup Ragu Meat Sauce.
- fold dough over and seal by pressing edges with a fork.
- Bake 1 minutes or until golden brown.