Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Family and friends like really rich deserts, so I came up with a quick and easy banana marvel!! Really good, but not for the diet scene!!
- 1 (106 g) package instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon banana flavoring
- 1 very ripe blackened banana
- 1 cup milk
- 40 unsalted crackers
- 1 ripe banana
- In a 8x8 square dish, make two layers of crackers (18).
- Keep the rest handy for second layer (this is a two layer desert) and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat with blender the 2 cups of whipping cream for about 2 minutes until thickened but not set.
- Add the banana flavouring and very ripe blackened banana.
- Continue beating the mix for one more minute.
- Add one cup of milk (homo preferred).
- Add the banana pudding mix and beat for two more minutes or until mixture is almost completely whipped (peaks, stiff).
- Spread half the mix over the bottom layer of crackers in the 8x8 dish.
- Make sure the mix added is level, and add the next row of crackers (18), same as Step#1.
- Add remainder of mix and level.
- Chill completely.
- Garnish with ripe banana slices.