1/4 Photos of Rich and Creamy Tender Pork Chops (Pressure Cooked)
SPOON tender pork chops in a rich and creamy mushroom gravy. Quickly done in the pressure cooker! Great for summer when you don't want to heat up the house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pressure cooker, heat oil over medium heat til hot.
- 2Lightly brown peppered pork chops on both sides, a few at a time, removing as you go onto a plate.
- 3When all are browned, add water and chicken bouillon to pot.
- 4Scrape bottom to de-glaze and remove bits from bottom of pan.
- 5Add chops back to pot.
- 6Place lid on pressure cooker and heat over medium heat til the regulator starts rocking.
- 7Cook for 8 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 8Let pressure drop on it's own accord.
- 9When no more steam, carefully open cooker.
- 10Remove chops to platter, cover to keep hot.
- 11Whisk in soup and heat over medium-low heat.
- 12Then whisk in sour cream and heat til just heated through over low heat. Do not boil! Might curdle!
- 13Stir in parsley.
- 14Pour sauce over chops.
- 15*For extra-thick gravy, pour out all but 1 cup bouillon before adding soup and sour cream.
- 16**Can garnish with more parsley.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich and Creamy Tender Pork Chops (Pressure Cooked)
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1067.0
- Calories from Fat 663
- Total Fat 73.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 334.5 mg
- Sodium 1330.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 86.6 g