1/4 Photos of Rich and Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This recipe was given to me by a friend a long time ago, not sure where she got it, I just know it's the most requested pumpkin cheesecake recipe I have. When I want to splurge on cheesecake, this is it!!! Very rich and creamy, tastes like what you would expect in a restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Wrap a double layer of WIDE heavy-duty aluminum foil around the outside of a 10-inch springform pan. (To make it watertight).
- 3Combine the graham crackers, sugar, and cinnamon, drizzle the melted butter over crumbs and mix.
- 4Press the crumbs over the bottom (not the sides) of the prepared pan.
- 5Bake in the middle of the oven until the crust is slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a wire rack and cool while preparing the filling.
- 7To make the Filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- 8Beat the eggs one at a time.
- 9Add the pumpkin, cream, vanilla and spices and beat just until mixed.
- 10Pour the filing into the prepared crust.
- 11Place the springform pan in a large roasting pan and add hot water to come halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- 12Bake the cheesecake until the filling is slightly puffed and softly set and the top is golden, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 13Transfer the cheesecake to a wire rack to cool.
- 14Cover and refrigerate the cake overnight.
- 15Use a knife to cut around the side of the pan to loosen the cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich and Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 277.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g