- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen southern style hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine half and half, butter and salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Place potatoes in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish and pour cream mixture over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.