Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
this recipe is so easy (5 ingredients) but so rich and creamy. It tastes great frozen, too.....for those hot summer days. Cook time is the 3 hrs for chilling.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 9 inch prepared chocolate cookie pie crust (Oreo) or 1 9 inch vanilla cookie pie crusts or 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sw. cond milk, whipped topping and peanut butter. (mixture will get very thick after chilling).
- Pour into pie shell. Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
I had a recipe exactly like this one only it called for sugar instead of sweet condensed milk, but this recipe comes out much creamier. I do not like using the chocolate graham crust, only the original graham crust, but that is just my preference. Can't go wrong with this one. Enjoy!!
This tastes good, but it is too gloppy and thick. It also didn't ever actually set up. Possibly it is too sweet and needs more depth of flavor. It has some fans around here, but I don't think I would make it again.
I love Cheesecake, this made an absolute RICH wonderful textured piece of pie. Not for someone watching their waistline for sure. I couldn't stop eating it. The boys loved it and so did their friends. This will definitely be a "Special Occassion" kind of pie. Very easy to make and was simply delish. It definitely tastes like a Nutter Butter. *Yummy* Thanks for sharing another great recipe Pars.... Mmmmm ~V