Recipe by *Parsley*
this recipe is so easy (5 ingredients) but so rich and creamy. It tastes great frozen, too.....for those hot summer days. Cook time is the 3 hrs for chilling.
Top Review by Gypsy115
I had a recipe exactly like this one only it called for sugar instead of sweet condensed milk, but this recipe comes out much creamier. I do not like using the chocolate graham crust, only the original graham crust, but that is just my preference. Can't go wrong with this one. Enjoy!!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 9 inch prepared chocolate cookie pie crust (Oreo) or 1 9 inch vanilla cookie pie crusts or 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust