This is delicious. I got it from another recipe website.
Make and share this Rich and Creamy Hot Fudge Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine evaporated milk, sugar, butter and corn syrup, in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and vanilla extract until thickened and smooth.
- Serve over ice cream or cake.
- Store leftover sauce in refrigerator.
- Reheat before serving.
- If needed, add water to thin to desired consistency.