Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This is the frosting for my recipe Toll House Cake (Layer Cake or Bundt Cake - You Pick) I'm posting it seperately for everyone who needs a creamy, delicious chocolate buttercream frosting for their favorite cake.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, mini-morsels (Nestles)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 5 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in mini-morsels until melted.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar and milk until creammy and fluffy. I beat this for a good 10 minutes. The longer you beat it, the creamier it gets.
- Makes enough to fill and frost 2 layers (about 2 1/4 cups of frosting).