Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes enough to dress about 10 cups of loosely packed greens. Great over romaine and curley leaf lettuce. Recipe can be doubled. The recipe comes from Cooksillustrated.com
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Mash blue cheese and buttermilk in a small bowl with fork until mixture resembles cottage cheese with small curds.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- ADD Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Can be refrigerated up to 14 days.
Very good and easy too! Thanks! Didn't have buttermilk so made it with this Buttermilk recipe.
I had this recipe a few years ago and can no longer find it. Thanks for posting it here. This is a fabulous recipe and can't wait to make it again.
This is now my Blue Cheese Dressing! Easy and tangy. We all love it.