Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This doesn't look like it makes very much, but you won't want to eat a whole lot at any one time due to its richness. This is definitely one you don't want to substitute Miracle Whip for mayonnaise, and I've found the mayonnaise made with olive oil to taste the best. It's comfort food you can sort of feel OK about eating!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic and pepper well; add artichoke hearts and mix.
- Pour into small greased casserole dish and bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Top with french fried onions and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Just as described; very rich and it doesn't make a whole lot, but you don't need a whole lot. Before baking it seems a little to wet, but after baking, the cheese melts and it's just right. The crunchy onion topping was great. Thanx for posting!