Recipe by Wildflour
Whipped this up yesterday and it turned out so good I thought I'd share! A great way to use up that leftover Christmas or Easter ham lurking in the freezer! Easy to make, and sinfully delicious if I do say so myself! Enjoy! :)
Top Review by Missysioux
i got creative b/c i'm working with leftovers, but this was good! left out mushrooms & onion - subbed chix broth for milk and 1c sharp white cheddar/1c sharp cheddar & honeybaked ham for the ham. yum yum yum. thanks so much for providing a workable recipe that tastes great. will try again per your direx exactly!
- 1.5 (456.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 295.73 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml milk
- 473.18 ml shredded kraft Italian cheese blend (8 oz. package)
- 709.77 ml cooked ham, cubed bite-sized
- 127.57 g jar Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4.92 ml instant minced onion
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- 354.88 ml raw asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 709.77 ml uncooked wide or dumpling egg noodles
- 354.88-473.18 ml finely crushed ruffles potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix together well the first 4 ingredients.
- Gently fold in rest of ingredients except noodles and potato chips.
- Cook noodles 1 minute less than shortest time on directions. *I cooked mine for 6 minutes.
- Fold in noodles.
- Pour/spoon into lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake in 350 oven for 35 minutes til bubbly!
- *Do not precook asparagus.
- **Can sub a 10 oz. box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained, for the asparagus if preferred.