1/3 Photos of Rich and Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Noodle Casserole
Whipped this up yesterday and it turned out so good I thought I'd share! A great way to use up that leftover Christmas or Easter ham lurking in the freezer! Easy to make, and sinfully delicious if I do say so myself! Enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.5 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded kraft Italian cheese blend (8 oz. package)
- 3 cups cooked ham, cubed bite-sized
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups raw asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups uncooked wide or dumpling egg noodles
- 1 1/2-2 cups finely crushed ruffles potato chips
- 1In large bowl, mix together well the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Gently fold in rest of ingredients except noodles and potato chips.
- 3Cook noodles 1 minute less than shortest time on directions. *I cooked mine for 6 minutes.
- 4Fold in noodles.
- 5Pour/spoon into lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 6Top with crushed potato chips.
- 7Bake in 350 oven for 35 minutes til bubbly!
- 8*Do not precook asparagus.
- 9**Can sub a 10 oz. box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained, for the asparagus if preferred.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich and Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 665.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend