1/1 Photo of Rich and Charlie's Salad
This salad is from a popular Italian restaurant in St. Louis, Missouri. It's very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimiento, diced and drained
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- shaved deli hard salami (optional,but wonderful)
- 1Mix all salad ingredients together.
- 2Mix dressing together.
- 3Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich and Charlie's Salad
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 421.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g