Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not your ordinary Bloody Mary. Don't overdo it with the vodka - you want to taste the full, rich flavor of the mix, with just a hint of vodka flavor. Great for tail gate parties.
- Fill a 12 oz glass half way with ice.
- Add Worcestershire, vodka, and Tabasco.
- Sprinkle celery salt on top.
- Fill to top with Bloody Mary mix.
- Add a celery stick or pickle spear and stir.
Great mix for this drink. As many times as I have made Bloody Mary's, I had never put Worchestershire Sauce in one. It really makes the difference. Thanks for the recipe.
Definitely like a bloody mary more on the spicy side. So many different combinations to make this oldschool drink awesome.
EXCELLENT! I didn't have "rich and spicy" bloody mary mix so I just add a couple more dashes of hot sauce. Thanks so much for posting!