Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from Fleischmann's yeast company.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup almond paste, crumbled
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Select loaf size recommended by the manufacturer of your machine.
- Measure ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Process in basic/white, rapid or delayed bake cycle; light color setting, if available.
- Remove baked bread immediately from pan and cool on wire rack.