Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from Kraft Kitchens Summer 2005 issue. It looks really intriguing! I'm hoping to make it soon.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked Minute Rice
- 1 (341 ml) can corn or 1 1⁄2 cups corn, from cob
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup fresh peas (or frozen, thawed)
- 1 peach, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro or 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
very delish! I made this up yesterday for dinner and it was fantastic. Had it again for lunch today. This will appeal to many, thanks!